Cheesy Chilli Garlic Bread Recipe
Follow along with Big Zuu, YouTube star, grime artist and self-taught food truck chef, on how to make our famous Cheesy Chilli Garlic Bread.
Our Cheesy Chilli Garlic Bread is a winner on the dinner table. Gooey and cheesy mozzarella, with garlic and the kick of chilli. Get in there. Take a look at our full recipe and video below.
200g dough ball
60g mozzarella, diced
1 tbsp Grana Padano Riserva cheese, grated
1 tbsp garlic spread
A couple of pinches of chilli flakes
½ roasted red chilli, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to its maximum setting. If you have a pizza oven, set the temperature of it to 300°C (570 F).
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough into one small circular shape, about 25cm across, using a rolling pin (or go pin free if you have the skills). It will rise a touch as it cooks.
- Lift the rolled dough onto a baking sheet or pizza paddle.
- Sprinkle the dough with the diced mozzarella, grated riserva cheese and a couple of pinches of chilli flakes (add more if you can handle the heat!).
- Carefully pop the garlic bread into the oven, and cook until the dough crisps up and the cheese is bubbling. Don’t stray too far as this will cook quickly! Some air pockets are a good sign, don’t let that scare you.
- Remove from the oven and brush the garlic spread around the edge of the garlic bread.
- Cut into slices, garnish with the roasted red chilli, and serve!